Sunday, September 30, 2012

Homecoming 2012 {Sunday Snapshot}

Last night was a bittersweet evening.  It was A's last homecoming dance and B's first.
 

B went with his gf.   They both looked amazing!

A and her bf.  They both looked fantastic, too!

The plan was for all of them to eat an early dinner and get back to the house while there was still good light for a little photo shoot.  Well, dinner ran a little later than expected, so we had to do shots in the living room.

The girls:

The boys doing "the Tebow." :)

They had a great time!

The top pic was snapped with my Cannon T2i in outdoor automatic and edited with Florabella retouch and ran through clean color.

For more Sunday Snapshots, click here:

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. Orange and pink together... I LUV it! If I could be 17 again, I definitely do orange. What gorgeous young people! (And yes, I just aged myself a decade or two by using the term "young people."
    Gorgeous images!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete