Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

It has been a wonderful Christmas this year at our house.  I took this picture before we left for church last night:

Cara couldn't sleep.  She was too busy listening for Santa.  She wrote her first letter to Santa Claus this year and asked for a writing bear.  She saw it in a toy catalog and decided that was what she wanted...a bear you can draw on, throw in the wash, and draw on again. :)

A and B wanted new cell phones and they were so excited that Santa brought them!

Cara loves Hello Kitty and the WSU Cougars.  So when A got her a Hello Kitty in a WSU t-shirt, she was beyond excited! ;)

A got a crown Pandora charm from her brother and sister.

Cara had a huge hug for B after she unwrapped her Hello Kitty microphone.  Now she will really be able to sing like Taylor Swift!

I love that this boy finally enjoys unwrapping his clothes box. ;)
I got a new lens for my camera and I can't wait to try it out.  Its an EFS 18-135 mm and should be a nice, all-purpose lens to replace my kit lens that I use for all-purpose shots.

Merry Christmas from the Funks!

No comments:

Post a Comment