Sunday, August 18, 2013

A is all moved in at WSU! {Sunday Snapshot}

Friday morning we loaded up A's stuff and drove her to Washington State University.  This is a view of campus from the golf course:
 

She is staying in Duncan Dunn...the same hall I lived in for two years.  Her roommate had her bed lofted before we got there, which made it nice because we didn't have to do it! ;)  Notice the fan clipped to the curtain rod?  No air conditioning. :(  The girls have a total of 4 fans going in the room right now.


Here is a view of her desk.  It's under her bed along with 4 storage containers to the left of it.


The sign hanging between the two girl's beds.  It used to hang over A's bed here at home.  It was a gift from one of A's special "bonus mom's."


Another room view:


View of A's closet and one of the windows:


Sink area.  I really like this picture because you can see the reflection of A and B up on the bed!

Cara and A posing before we left:


We did our best to make her room homey and comfortable.  We will miss her terribly (already do) but we also know she is going to have a great time at WSU.  It's hard, though.  I can't wait to hug her again.  Hopefully soon!

For more Sunday Snapshots, click here:

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. I don't even want to think about that day. I'm still getting over the fact my oldest is going into jr. high. I know, I know, don't be a baby. :)

    I'll bet one day she appreciates being able to look back at these pictures. I hope she makes some happy memories at her new school.

    ReplyDelete