Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving was really great this year.  I love having Thanksgiving at my house!  I love cooking the meal and having my home filled with loved ones.  Here is our table centerpiece.  It was super pretty!
 

Everyone at dinner.  It's difficult to get everyone looking the same way at the same time.   Cara is hiding in the picture.  Can you see her little head in the back on the right?


Best of all, dessert!  A pumpkin pie, a lemon cheese cake, an amaretto cheese cake, and a pecan pie!


I took down the Thanksgiving decorations today and started decorating for Christmas.  We will be getting and decorating the tree tomorrow as well as taking Christmas card photos.  I will post decorations when the tree is up.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment