Saturday, August 20, 2016

We Moved Bryan in at WSU

This weekend we moved Bryan into his dorm at WSU.  I wanted to help him set up his room so it looked homey and comfortable.  I spent quite a bit of time looking through Pinterest, and I must say, there aren't many pins for boys dorm room décor!  We found the map of Pullman on a Facebook ad and framed it.
 

We found his bedding on Amazon.  The wall art is 4 of his favorite t-shirts cut out and stretched over framed canvas.  We actually did find that idea on Pinterest! :)


We found the WSU storage box on zulily.  He already had the Cougar blanket and we bought the butterfly chair and black rug at WalMart.  I wish the rug was bigger, but it works.  His picture frame above his bed we got at Homegoods and the pictures are clipped on, so he can change them out whenever he wants.


Here is his desk area under his bed:


A closer look at his bed and wall art:


I think he will be happy here at WSU.  I hope he enjoys his room.


My 3 youngest!  Next will be Sophia's turn in 4 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment