Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend Fun








I love, love, LOVE, summer Sundays on the Snake River. We launch the boat at Levey Park around noon and stay on the river until about 5:30. It is one of my absolute favorite things to do. This past weekend the kids were able to kneeboard and tube. A's BF had never kneeboarded before so he got to learn how. He was a pretty quick study. It looks like we only have a few weekends left on the Snake this summer since June was so cold in our area; we've only been 6 times so far this summer, and in my opinion, that's WEAK!!!! I have definately not gotten enough river time this summer.
This next weekend we'll go out in the boat, but we'll go Friday on the Columbia River. I don't like it as much, but hardly anyone is out there on Fridays and the houses along the river are awesome to look at. We will spend some time there, then go have appetizers and wine at Anthony's.


1 comment:

  1. This scenery looks like some photos I have on my computer-my oldest brother lives in Chelan. He has a winery in Manson. You're right, though-there aren't a lot of people on the Columbia, but I think the lake is just too attractive to pass up in that area.

    ReplyDelete