Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weigh in's at the Livestock Show {Sunday Snapshot}

I took a picture of some of the cousins last year in the back of the truck as we waited in line to get the pigs weighed in at the livestock show.  I wanted to take the same type of picture this year for a Sunday Snapshot, too.
 


I tried to get some pictures of my "big kids," too, but after I took them I noticed A's shirt would gape open when she tried to get pigs out of the trailer, and her pants showed too much in the back when she was washing pigs.  B kept giving me crazy Jack Nickelson faces, so I couldn't post any of them.  Hopefully I can get some better ones tomorrow when they're showing.

Everyone in the club's pigs made weight, so that is great news.  It should be a wonderful livestock show this year, A's last one!

For more Sunday Snapshots, click here:

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment