Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

I love Christmas morning at our house.  Hot cup of coffee while snuggled in blankets, sticky buns in the oven, and watching my kiddos open their gifts.
 

Santa brought Cara a Kindle Fire:


 And B a tablet:


This was my favorite gift to give this year.  It's super hard to shop for B.  He doesn't give you any ideas.  When I saw this wrestler made of wrought iron I knew I had to get it for him.  He loves it!


Cara loves Hello Kitty.  B saw this at a store while I was waiting in line with Cara to see Santa in Spokane.  He already had a gift for Cara, but bought this so A would have a present for Cara this year.  So considerate of B and Cara loves it!


A received a pair of moccasins she has been dying to get from her brother and sister:


And silky camo pj's.  Now when she sleeps in and we go to wake her up we won't be able to see her!  Haha ;)

Another wonderful Christmas morning in the books.  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment