Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some girls play dolls...



Some girls play dress-up, but Cara's favorite thing to play is EKG! The technician gave Cara the EKG patches after Cara's appointment with the cardiologist. We have all had several EKG's in the past few days. She puts the stickers on, puts her little ear to your chest, and says, "heart goes dump, dump dump," then she takes them off and puts them on someone else. It's pretty funny. Think of the money I could have saved buying Christmas gifts. I could have just bought some EKG patches and brought new ones out when the old ones lost their stick.

4 comments:

  1. LOL She looks pretty proud of herself, too!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your adoption day pics, and noticed that your daughter had the same nanny as our son. I'm going to look through our pics from the orphanage...thinking your daughter may be in some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog & have read the entire thing in one sitting (well, the sitting took a while with our 4-yr-old keeping me busy!). You have an incredible family! What love! We are also in the process of adopting a little boy from Shanghai (www.babybellylaughs.info). Reading through your trip to get Cara nearly brought tears to my eyes - the wait is so difficult! Congratulations on your beautiful, incredible daughter! :) ~Amy

    ReplyDelete