Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weigh-ins at the Livestock Show {Sunday Snapshot}

I put this picture first as my "pic to be judged" for this week's Sunday Snapshot not because it was an amazing example of my photography skills, but because it makes me happy.  It's a truckload of cousins and it represents the future of the livestock show.  One of them starts showing next year, 2 of them in 3 years, Cara in 4 years, and the last little cousin in the truck in 5 years.


Today was weigh-ins and this was the first of two trailer loads of pigs on the way to the show.

B waiting to have his pigs weighed in.  Both made it, even though he had to exercise one of them to lose 12 pounds in one week.

 A waiting to weigh in her pigs.  She looks pretty good for being out late at prom last night! ;)
We are exhausted, but all pigs are weighed in, educational display is up, and the club got the only 100% given for herdsmanship tonight.  Tomorrow is classification showing.  I will post how the kids did for that tomorrow night.

For more Sunday Snapshots, click here:

Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of work... but your kiddos look so proud! Hope they do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truckload of cousins! What could be better than that? : ) Perfect. This is my favorite picture I have seen so far. I love when people capture feelings. This picture has feelings : ) A feeling of happiness!

    ReplyDelete