Monday, July 2, 2012

My Almost Birthday Present

My birthday is in 3 days.  J asked me what I wanted and I told him something for my camera.  Well, this morning I downloaded Florabella Retouch and Makeover actions.

I snapped these pictures last night out in the pasture at 8:45 and messed around with them with the Florabella actions for Photoshop.

I don't know how to edit out the "wispies,"  but I think they look ok.


I don't really know how to go back in to the action layers and adjust for brightness and contrast once the action has run.


This was the last shot I took.  She was trying to look tough. ;)  I would have liked to lighten up the background and maybe toned down the hair color, but I'm not sure how to do that.



I think I'm going to have lots of fun with this present!  Happy early Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment