Thursday, July 26, 2012

Senior Pictures

A is going to be a senior this year!  I can hardly believe I will have a senior, a kindergartener, and one in the middle!  Talk about bookends!

Anyway, A says if I have someone else take her pictures besides me, I probably won't be happy.  My argument is that I'm not a professional photographer and someone else could probably do a much better job.  And then she replies, but do you really want t spend a bunch of money and end up wishing that I had just done them in the first place?

I have a hard time arguing with that one!  So here are some shots I've already taken.  I would LOVE some input as to which ones you like, don't like, etc.  The second one from the bottom I've already printed in an 8x10 and hung it on the wall.











Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment