Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aaaaaannnnddd...She's Done!

Last night was A's last dance recital, and, according to her, the last night of being a kid.  When I asked her what she meant by that, she said it was her last time doing something she had done since she was little.  Well, when she puts it that way, I guess she's right.  K-12 education:  done.  4-H:  done.  Dance:  done.  Other school/community activities:  done.  This last recital was her last "kid thing."
 

People keep asking me if I'm sad, and I can honestly say no.  When you are in the midst of all of the craziness of juggling the activities of all three kids plus work, I'm more or less relieved when I can check another thing off the list.  However, when we drop her off for good at WSU this August, I will most likely cry the entire 3 hours home. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment