Sunday, June 2, 2013

A's Graduation {Sunday Snapshot}

A's high school graduation was Friday night.  Since this was my first time having a child graduate, its safe to say I underestimated the amount of work that goes into graduation and the grad party, especially since we also celebrated Cara's sixth birthday this weekend, too.
 
A got to receive her diploma from her grandpa, which was super special. :)  He gave me my diploma, too.
 


Was so happy J went early to get a good spot in line.  We were in the front row and I was able to capture this amazing shot.


And this one.  So fun!

And special moments with friends.

And B was able to take this shot.  I'm hardly ever in photos. :)

All three of my sweet loves:

 
I thought I might be emotional over the whole thing, but I really wasn't.  The ceremony was short, the speeches were great, and I think it will be a beautiful memory for A.  I know, however, I'm gonna bawl like a baby when we drop her off at WSU in August!

For more Sunday Snapshots, click here:

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment