Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let's try this again...

We tried to go out on the river yesterday. In fact, we made it all the way to Levy park. Then we realized we had left Cara's life jacket in the garage. Oops! So we ate lunch in the park and turned around and went back home. It actually turned out for the best because A and B didn't have to work today so they came along.



This is the view as we drive down into the park. I just love it!


B practicing his cannon ball jump off the back of the boat.



A doing some kind of jump. ;)


My new camera takes awesome pictures, and I don't even know what I'm doing yet! I would love to be able to edit pictures with the new software that came with my camera, but it's too frustrating so these are just compressed and cropped a litte with Microsoft Office.



Cara gets pretty tired by the end of the day.

But she's never too tired to splash with Daddy!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures-looks like you and the new camera are becoming friends even if you're still getting to know one another. I can't believe how tall Cara is getting!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete