Friday, July 8, 2011

She was not interested today

My 40th birthday was on the 5th and I really wanted a camera. A good one. Something a little better than borrowing my 16 year-old's point and click all the time. The thing is, I want to be good at taking pictures, however, I don't have the time or patience to read the 258 page manual that came with my new camera. So for now, I will use the automatic features and point and click.

My subject wasn't into it today. She was outside picking through the grass to find spent fireworks. She really likes the bees because the cartoon bees don't burn so you can still them after the firework is done.

I went outside and said, "Hey, look at me!" And I got this "are you kidding me?" face:

Then she took off running away from me.



I went to the front yard and turned the setting dial to the "taking pictures of flowers" mode (I know, getting fancy already, right?).


Thinking I might get stung, I moved on to the daisies.



I went back around the house to the back yard to see if Cara was in a better frame of mind for pictures. She was hiding out from me in the house.


I guess I'll try again a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment