Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Every couple of years or so we like to get the kids tickets to a broadway show for part of their Christmas present.  This year we got tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at the Paramount Theater in Seattle and we brought cousin L along, too!  This picture was taken in the Seattle Convention Center.  We parked there and walked to the show.

I would have liked to get a picture of the sign that was NOT cut off at the top, but as I was trying to take the picture I was being accosted by a teenaged bum that was trying to convince me that if he was my child, I would give him money.  As we walked away my kids said, "No you wouldn't, you would tell us to get a job!"

 On the steps inside the theater.  Blurry pic.

Another picture overlooking one of the balconies.  Cara was busy pouting, so she was asked to step out of the photo op.  ;)
The show was very good.  A bit too long for the 4-year-old, however.  She fell asleep midway through the second half.  I'm suprised her snoring didn't interrupt the people around us!  After the show we went to dinner at Bucca de Beppo's and did a little bit of shopping at Redmond Town Center.  It was a really great evening and I can't wait to see what shows will be coming to the Paramount next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment