Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Dress

Cara got a new dress in the mail last week, and I've been waiting to get her outside to take pictures.  I ordered it on zulily and the brand is mim pi.  There is a hillside of weeds/wildflowers over by the farm office that I wanted to use as the background for my shots.  I was afraid they would be flattened after the storm we had over the weekend, but they were fine for pictures tonight.
 


I forgot to have her take her Barbie Band-Aid off the side of her leg before I took pics!





And guess what!  Another new dress came from zulily today!  More pictures coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cute dress, and she is seriously pretty just like her big sister. :) Beautiful. Seriously she could be a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious that girlie of yours is beautiful and looking tall lately!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! I still can't believe how much she has changed over the years!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete