Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cara's 4th "Referral-versary"

Today is Cara's 4 year referral-versary.  I can remember that day as if it was yesterday.  I remember A coming into the bathroom and telling me to hurry up and get out of the shower because Dad had called and the referral was on our email.
 
I remember opening up the picture and seeing the sweetest little girl with the most delicious-looking ears and lips I had ever seen!
 
Now she's seven and so grown up.  She has her first loose tooth and it's killing me!  She's growing up so fast...
 


She would much rather take silly pictures than "regular" ones.


She holds her own with her teenaged brother and sister just fine! ;)


She does well academically, socially, and athletically.  She is full of JOY all of the time and is always ready for an adventure.

And we can't imagine life without her.  Happy referral-versary Cara!  We love you a million infinities!

No comments:

Post a Comment