Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting closer...


We're starting to get things ready to pack. What you don't see in this picture is A and B's suitcases to the left completely packed. We cleaned house today so we don't have to worry about that before we leave.
Five days! I can hardly believe it. I'm super excited and having trouble sleeping at night. My mind just races. I hope I can be productive at work this week. I have a lot to get wrapped up before I leave, but I'm not going to lie, my mind wanders.
Our I800 and I800A are approved, cleared through NVC, and have been cabled to Guangzhou. Our agency can't double-check on them, though, because the Consulate is closed on holiday until the 6th. The funny thing is that I got my fingerprint notice on Friday and my fingerprint appointment date is for 10/27/10. Can you imagine if I would have just waited on USCIS rather than getting ahold of Doc Hastings' office to get me a fingerprinting appointment? I wouldn't be leaving for China until December!

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you'll get much sleep between now and then, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete