Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Jake

On December 21st my husband woke me up as he left for work at 5:00 a.m.  He said, "Good morning, it's baby Jake's birthday."  I kind of popped up and said, "What?  How do you know?"  He said he had been receiving texts from my brothers since 2:30 in the morning.  So A and I hurried up, showered, and headed to the hospital.  A and I got plenty of pics and video footage, but this pic is my favorite from that day.  Laying on his mommy's (my sister) chest the first thing he does is pop his thumb in his mouth. 


Today I got to take some more pics of baby Jake for his birth announcement.  These 3 are my favorites.  Love the look on his face in this one:

He seems to be saying, "Hello world, here I am," in this shot:

I like this one, too.  I can't believe he's almost a month old already.
He's a sweet little thing.  And he only peed on us twice while we took his picture! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment