Saturday, January 28, 2012

This May Be The Easter Dress

There is a website I like called Zulily.  It's a website that offers daily deals on boutique items.  It can be kids' clothing, clothing for moms, jewelry, items for the home, etc.  It's kind of hit and miss.  Sometimes there's fantastic stuff and then you can get on for days and not see anything you like.  A couple of weeks ago there was a few days in a row where I found lots of things I liked for Cara.  I bought her a smocked Christmas dress for next year for $17.00 and a gingham bikini for $13.00.  I also bought this dress on zulily.  It's made by Beary Basics and I think it was like $26.00.  It came yesterday and Cara wanted to wear it today even though it's cold and snowy outside.

She looks so cute in it that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of her.  I think this may be the dress she wears for Easter.

She said, "Let me make the face I made in China."  In one of her referral pictures she was pointing to her dimples.

 I think she looks so beautiful in this picture:

Cara looks really good in lime green and pink is her favorite color.

Here's a picture of the whole dress.  It ties in the back.  She has a pair of pink tulle capri leggings on underneath, but they are a 3T from last year and are so short on her now that you can't really see them under her dress.  I think I'm going to buy her new tutu tights from here.
What do you think?  Is this a good choice for Easter?

1 comment: