Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trip to Grandpa's Pumpkin Patch

Grandpa has the fruitstand all decorated for Halloween complete with the straw maze and straw pyramid with a slide.  Cara already played out there the other night, but I brought my camera with me today.

 She wasn't interested in going through the maze today, so she just climbed the straw pyramid and went down the slide.



 I had to add this picture from her first trip down the slide.  She looks so different!  Last year she wanted to do it, but was scared.
 Cara loves the camera, so she's almost always willing to pose for a photo op.
 Posing with B at the top of the pyramid:


We didn't stay too long.  I had to get home to help A get ready for the Homecoming dance.  I will post those pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment